0.13% 4CPA / BNOA Plant Growth Regulator SL / 4CPA 98%TC 95% DP
95%WTX 2.5% AS 10% WP
1. 4-Chlorophenoxyacetic acid,4-CPA 98%
2. Manufacturer, best price
3. Plant hormones to prevent the obscission of fruit
2-(4-Chloro-phenoxy) acetic acid 4-CPA
98% TC, 95% DP, 95%WTX, 2.5% AS, 10% WP
2-(4-Chloro-phenoxy) acetic acid;
Appearance: White powder
Empirical Formula: C8H7ClO3
Molecular Weight: 186.59
Melting Point: 156-159°C
As plant growth regulator, it can be absorbed by plant via root,
stem, leaf, bloom
1. It is used to prevent abscission of bloom and fruit, inhibit
rooting of beans,
promote fruit set, induce formation of seedless fruit, through flower spraying.
2. Also used for ripening and fruit thinning.
3. It performs better when used in combination with 0.1%
4. It also has herbicidal effect at high dosage
Acute oral LD50 for rats 2200mg/Kg; acute dermal LD50
to skinand eyes.
LC50 for fish: carp 3-6ppm.
1kg/Alu. Foil bag, 25kg/drum
Within a week after order placed
to prevent shattering:
1. In the 9: 00 before, with 30 to 40 mg / kg of the liquid dip
zucchini female flowers open.
2. The 30 to 50 mg / kg of the liquid filled in a small bowl,
eggplant blossom in the morning, dipping flowers
(theflowers dip in the liquid, and then the petals Wanbian touch
and let the excess drug drops inflow bowl
3. With 1 to 5 mg / kg of the liquid, spraying beans Pat flowering
inflorescence, 1 spray every 10 days,
and even spray 2 times.
4. Cowpea flowering in the autumn, with 4 to 5 mg / kg of liquid,
spray, spray every 4 to 5 days 1.
5. In the tomato on each inflorescence with 2/3 of the flowers
open, use 20 to 30 mg / kg of the liquid
6. Flowering in grapes, with 25 to 30 mg / kg of the liquid spray.
7. In cucumber female flowers open, use 25 to 40 mg / kg of the
8. In sweet (hot) pepper flowering after three days, with 30 to 50
mg / kg of the liquid spray.
9. Female flowering in melon, with 60 to 80 mg / kg of the liquid
enhance the storability:
Cabbage harvest in 3 to 10 days before the election sunny
afternoon, with 40 to 100 mg / kg of the liquid from the cabbage
base from the bottom upward spraying to leaf wetness and
liquiddroplets less than appropriate, can reduce the shelf life of
Chinese cabbage defoliation.